Skip to content
Authorized Wahoo Dealer 100% Aussie Owned 24 Hour Dispatch 30 Day Return Policy 12 Months Limited Warranty
FREE DELIVERY on heart rate monitors for limited time SAVE $10!
- How long will it take to receive my heart rate monitor after checkout?
- Standard delivery in Australia normally takes 2-5 business days, and Express Delivery normally arrives next business day to capital cities (ex Darwin and Perth) for orders received by 3pm. Shipping to any country in the world may take 3-10 business days. International shipping may be subject to customs clearance delays in some countries.
- How will I know the delivery progress of my order?
- You will receive email delivery notifications within 24 hours (ex weekends and public holidays) when your order has been dispatched from Australia Post, onboard with the driver for delivery, and has been delivered (or attempted delivery).
- Does the heart rate monitor come with a guarantee?
- Yes. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Purchased item(s) must be returned undamaged in their original packaging. Delivery costs on any item(s) returned for refund will be the customer’s responsibility. Delivery costs for replacement item(s) will be covered by Trackteam. Click here to review our returns policy.
- Does the heart rate monitor come with a warranty?
- Yes. In addition to the risk-free money back guarantee, every purchase also includes a One (1) Year Limited Warranty. Click here to review our warranty information.
- What are my payment options?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Apple Pay (where available) via Stripe’s secure payment gateway. Stripe offers fast, easy, and secure online credit card payments.
- What if I don’t have a credit card?
- We also accept Direct Deposit at the checkout. However this can take longer to process your order since goods are not dispatched until funds have been received (normally 1-2 business days).
- How is my personal information protected?
- Our checkout page uses SSL encryption to keep your personal information safe on the web.
- How is my credit card information protected?
- Your payment information is securely transmitted directly to Stripe without passing through our server, so we never see (or have access to) your card data. Stripe has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider – the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. You can review Stripe’s security guidelines here.
- Will my email be shared or subject to spam?
- No. We will never share your email or send you spam. It is optional to sign-up at the checkout or subscribe to receive our newsletter. You can also unsubscribe any time.
- Can Bluetooth radio waves affect your health or cause headaches?
- There is no clear evidence that RF waves cause any harmful health effects. Bluetooth transmitters have a SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) value of around .001 watts/kg. This represents less than 1/1000th the SAR limit for cell phones set by the FDA and FCC in the US.