**Note this is the companion app to the Squad Heart Rate app and requires downloading onto second iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Squad Hub app can increase the display limit on Squad Heart Rate app up to 24 athletes simultaneously (requires Bluetooth heart rate sensors^).
Squad Hub app will find and connect to available Bluetooth heart rate monitors with unique device names that have been previously registered in the Squad Heart Rate app.
Squad Hub reads and transmits heart rate data to the Squad Heart Rate app via Bluetooth or local WiFi network for mirroring onto HDMI-equipped TV display.
* Extends display limit and tracking distance for Squad Heart Rate app
* Heart data is read from Bluetooth monitors and forwarded to Squad Heart Rate app in second intervals
* Only nicknames, device names, and heart rate data are exchanged between both iDevices
* No profile or performance data is stored on secondary iDevice (running Squad Hub app)
* Does NOT utilise iCloud whatsoever – safely works with anyone’s iDevice (running Squad Hub app)
^Actual Bluetooth connection limit may vary depending on your iDevice models. For example, iPhoneX and iPad Pro running iOS13 simultaneously connects 12 Bluetooth heart monitors, while iPad (5th Gen) and iPod Touch (7th Gen) only connects up to 6 heart monitors.
1. Launch Squad HR app on main iDevice
2. Start activity and select 24 players option (subscribers only)
3. Launch Squad Hub app on second iDevice
4. Accept request on main iDevice to connect with Squad Hub app
IMPORTANT! Screens on both iDevices must be unlocked to maintain data connection.