**Note this is the companion app to the Squad HR app and requires downloading onto second iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Squad Hub app can increase the display limit on Squad HR app up to 24 athletes simultaneously (requires Bluetooth heart rate monitors^).
Squad Hub app will find and connect to available Bluetooth heart rate monitors with unique device names that have been previously registered in the Squad HR app.
Squad Hub reads and transmits heart rate data to the Squad HR app via Bluetooth or local WiFi network for mirroring onto HDMI-equipped TV display.
* Extends display limit and tracking distance for Squad HR app
* Heart data is read from Bluetooth monitors and forwarded to Squad HR app in second intervals
* Only nicknames, device names, and heart rate data are exchanged between both iDevices
* No profile or performance data is stored on secondary device (running Squad Hub app)
* Does NOT utilise iCloud whatsoever – safely works with anyone’s device (running Squad Hub app)
^Actual connection limit may vary depending on device model and available Bluetooth slots. For example, our testing showed iPhoneX and iPadPro could support 12 simultaneous connections, while iPad and iPodTouch could only support 7 heart monitors.
1. Launch Squad HR app on first device
2. Setup activity with 18 or 24 players (subscribers only), and press start button
3. Launch Squad Hub app on second device
4. Accept request to connect with Squad Hub app on first device
IMPORTANT! Screens on both devices must be unlocked to maintain data connection.