Trackteam One (1) Year Limited Warranty
Thank you for your interest in our products and services.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Trackteam (the "Physical Goods").
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Trackteam will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
What will we do to correct problems?
Trackteam will either:
- Replace the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts
- Exchange the Product with a new or refurbished Product
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Trackteam is One (1) Year from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or One (1) Year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification
- Normal wear and tear of the Physical Goods (ie. chest strap accessory)
- Theft or loss of the Physical Goods
This Limited Warranty does not cover any shipping charges, handling charges, gift wrap fees or taxes. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges.
You shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to Trackteam.
This Limited Warranty is void if the Physical Goods are returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contacts us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Deliver the Physical Goods in its original packaging, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by Trackteam.
You can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
- By email: salestrackteam.com.au
- By visiting this page on our website: http://trackteam.com.au/contact